***Deadline for Registration is: May 15, 2024 by close of business day***
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Registration is a two step process:
- Complete the form
- Submit donation to: (Paypal) https://bit.ly/48KHPVK or Mail Check (with memo: Riverdale Pride) to: The 4Bronx Project 505 West 236th Bronx, NY 10463
Payments are due by: deadline to guarantee the placement of organization logo and information on all the written promotional material. Ensure to send us a digital version of your logo.
You must agree to all of the following terms and conditions:
Riverdale Pride reserves the right to accept or reject any registrant from the program. All submitted registrations will be subject to review and approval. Registrants may be removed from the program if found to be in violation of any program guidelines.
Riverdale Pride is scheduled for Sunday, June 9th, 2024 with a raindate of Sunday, June 16th.
You acknowledge that, by agreeing to participate in Riverdale Pride Campaign currently entitled RIVERDALE PRIDE (“Effort”), your business or organization will adhere to all terms and conditions Riverdale Pride provides for the Effort, including but not limited to:
- Registration fees are nonrefundable.
- KRVC will be collecting and distributing funds for this event as the fiscal sponsor of the 4 Bronx Project.
- You agree to release Rivedale, Flexis Media, LLC, 4Bronx Project (“The Organizers”) and each of their agents, partners or subcontractors (the “RiverdalePridePartners”) from any liability or claim arising out of any use arising from the Effort and and to indemnify and hold the RiverdalePridePartners harmless, including each of their respective directors and agents, from and against all liability, suits, penalties or actions, including all costs and expenses arising out of or resulting from your participation in the Effort. The Organizers are not responsible for any errors, omissions, incorrect information or other misprints that may appear in materials or information.
- You agree that there is no guarantee for additional social media or traditional media coverage for your participation.
- Your package level and donation amounts must match. In the event they do not match, the amount recieved will be considered the final package level.
- You acknowledge and agree that any information shared with The Organizers in relation to the Effort, may be shared interchangeably between The Organizers. In addition, by agreeing to participate in the Effort, you consent to receiving future email communication regarding the Effort from any of the Organizers.
- You acknowledge that the words and logo are service marks of Riverdale Pride. You agree to not use the name, logo, trademarks, service marks or other proprietary marks or intellectual property of Riverdale Pride or other Organizers without prior written approval in each instance.
- You grant a royalty-free nonexclusive license to use your trademarks, including corporate logos and name to: (i) the Organizers in connection with the Effort; and (ii) Riverdale Pride to use in the promotion of New York City and its boroughs.
- You represent and warrant that any materials, including such artwork, content, images, photos, videos or logos that you provide (i) are fully owned by you or you have the right to grant such use, as well any content within the material, including the images of any person and that they are 18 years or older; and (ii) The Organizers are each authorized to use such materials in connection with the Effort; and (iii) Riverdale Pride is authorized to use such materials in connection with the promotion of New York City and its boroughs, including but not limited to, website, social media, press releases, newsletters, out of home media and third party distribution.
- Changes to the Effort or cancellation of the Effort may be made at Riverdale Prides’s sole discretion. We will notify you if there are any updates to the Effort.